- pyriemann.utils.covariance.cross_spectrum(X, window=128, overlap=0.75, fmin=None, fmax=None, fs=None)¶
Compute the complex cross-spectral matrices of a real signal X.
- Xndarray, shape (n_channels, n_times)
- windowint, default=128
The length of the FFT window used for spectral estimation.
- overlapfloat, default=0.75
The percentage of overlap between window.
- fminfloat | None, default=None
The minimal frequency to be returned.
- fmaxfloat | None, default=None
The maximal frequency to be returned.
- fsfloat | None, default=None
The sampling frequency of the signal.
- Sndarray, shape (n_channels, n_channels, n_freqs)
Cross-spectral matrices, for each frequency bin.
- freqsndarray, shape (n_freqs,)
The frequencies associated to cross-spectra.